Thank you for your interest in the Riordan Scholars Program for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Please fill out the following application to the best of your abilities. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*).
At the end of each section, please make sure that all of your information is correct before continuing. The following is a checklist of everything you will need to submit a completed application:
- Applicant Background
- Academic Information
- Parent Information and Background
- Activities and Work Experience
- 2 Required Essays; 1 Optional Essay
- Riordan Scholar Mentee Profile
- 1 Academic or Community Reference Contact
- Academic Reference Contact: Can be a teacher or counselor who can assess your academic work.
- Community Reference Contact: Should be an employer, coach, community official or minister (not a relative or family friend) who can comment on your personal attributes and involvement in the community.
Your online application is not considered complete until you have finished all sections. Applications are due by Friday, May 24, 2013. Final decisions will be sent via email by Friday, August 2, 2013.